Catamaran Exclusif Incluant Diner - Grand Baie
|Jours Opérant||Tous les jours|
|Heure de L'Activité||17:00 - 21:00|
|Transports||Offert en Supplément|
|Commentaire||Il est possible de personnaliser le menu du dîner selon de vos préférences|
Ce contenu n'est pas disponible en français
Private Catamaran Sunset Cruise With Dinner - Grand Baie - Overview
Experience a tailor made private catamaran sunset cruise with your loved ones, brought to you by Mauritius Attractions. Embark on the beautiful 40ft catamaran and experience an unforgettable sunset cruise along the North West coast of Mauritius, while enjoying a private romantic dinner served onboard.
This Exclusive sunset catamaran trip is the ideal activity for a romantic evening with your loved ones, birthday celebration, pre wedding celebration, reception on your wedding day, honeymoon cruise, or for simply enjoying a private cruise with friends and family.
- A romantic and relaxed private sunset catamaran trip while enjoying the company of your loved ones or friends in total privacy
- Witness spectacular sunset from the ocean - a symphony of colours in the sky, a mixture of red, purple, blues, pinks and mesmerising yellow
- Enjoy tasty food & a variety of drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic served throughout the cruise
- Feel the seabreeze in your hair as you sail past multiple crystal beaches bordering the northern lagoons
- Go on an exquisite culinary voyage with the romantic dinner onboard, featuring tantalising flavours, aromas and the freshest taste
Private Catamaran Sunset Cruise With Dinner - Grand Baie - Inclusions
- Private Catamaran Cruise
- Stopover to witness sunset
- Cruise the shimmering northern lagoons in style
- Delicious Dinner Menu onboard (menu can be changed as per your wishes)
- Non-stop supply of all drinks
- Personalised service
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Grand Baie - North Region
|Duration:||The duration of this trip is 4 hours|
|The Catamaran cruise is operational all days|
|Departure time:||17:00 from Grand Baie|
|Return time:||21:00 at Grand Baie|
- The catamaran sunset cruise departs at 17:00 from Grand Baie
- You will get the opportunity to see clear waters all around.
- Gaze at the horizon and witness the most beautiful sunset
- Afterwards you will have a full delicious dinner near one of the beaches.
- Finally you will return back to Grand Baie
Private Catamaran Sunset Cruise With Dinner - Grand Baie - Promo
Departing at 17:00 from Grand Baie (North of Mauritius), you will get to cruise at a leisurely pace into a spectacular sunset while you sit back and relax with a refreshing cocktail from the bar. This is one of the finest ways to end the day and begin your night.
The setting for this trip is ideal, with clear blue water all around, a beautiful sunset in the background, a top-of-the-line stereo system with a tasteful music collection, and a selection of cocktails and drinks served to you by the boat staff, who are there to attend to your every need and desire.
Given that this trip is on a private basis, you will have the 40-ft catamaran all to you and those close to your heart. Bask in full privacy onboard the catamaran, chill with your friends and family, eat and drink all you want and let the deck become your haven.
This Private Catamaran makes for a lovely romantic evening with your other half; the picturesque sunset adding just that extra touch of magic before taking delight in a sumptuous dinner onboard. Moreover, if you’re looking to celebrate your birthday in a special way, kick off the wedding celebrations, hold a reception like no other or spice up your honeymoon phase, this package is just what you need and more!
The sunsets seen on the north-west coast of Mauritius are legendary, and the best way to experience one is from the ocean. Watch the bright kaleidoscopic colours of the sky slowly fade into lighter hues until the darkness of the night takes over and the natural lamp switches on in full power. The glowing moon, surrounded by twinkling stars and the calm waters set the perfect atmosphere for a romantic dinner.
The catamaran will stop sailing near one of the beaches for you to have dinner with your close ones, served on the catamaran in calm sea conditions. With a variety of salads, sautéed aubergines, grilled fish, grilled chicken, sausages and desserts on the menu, this dinner will make a special place in your heart. For vegetarians, upon advance notice, we can provide vegetarian meals.
Once you’re done with your exquisite dinner experience, you’ll head back to the point of embarkation, admiring the reflection of the moon in the crystal waters, and soaking in the salty breeze for this is a feeling you’ll want to prolong for as long as you can.
About the catamaran
A spacious and stable catamaran vessel, 40 feet long, built for comfort, safety, ease of viewing and performance. It has large flat decks and trampolines for lounging in the sun, a huge shaded cockpit with seating for all passengers, and it offers 360 degree views for easy spotting of the abundant marine life.
- Snorkeling equipment is available onboard (available in all sizes)
- Stereo and Public Announcement system
- Two large trampolines for sunbathing
- Diving platform with swimming ladder
- A light sweater in case of cold evenings
Delicious Dinner Menu
|Price for the Exclusive Catamaran Sunset Cruise (Bare Boat)||395 Euro|
|Price per Participant||25 Euro|
Nous avons été plus que ravis d'avoir fait cette excursion. Le personnel était super sympa et super professionnel. Une expérience inoubliable pour nous. Mille mercis