Preskil Beach Resort - 4 Etoiles
Pointe Jérome, Mahébourg Mauritius
Main Tel. Number:
(230) 604 1000
(230) 631 9603
Content is not available in French for the Moment.
Preskil Beach Resort
Preskil Beach Resort - 4 Stars
Preskîl Beach Resort, of typical Creole architecture, is truly a haven of peace set in a luxuriant tropical garden overlooking idyllic white sandy beaches. The resort borders a lagoon of crystal clear blue waters which leads to the marine park of Blue bay and offers panoramic views over l’Ile aux Aigrettes.
Preskîl Beach Resort is ideally situated on a natural private peninsula along the South East Coast of Mauritius at Pointe Jérôme, near the historical village of Mahébourg and a mere 15 minutes drive from the Airport.
Distances from key locations
- Airport 5 km
- Port Louis (capital city) 38 km
- Curepipe 20 km
- Mahébourg 6 km (good location for shopping, crafts, historical sites)
The Lagoon rooms are spread out harmoniously into one-storey building lots across the peninsula, whereas the Prestige rooms and Deluxe Penthouse are located in colonial style cottages offering breathtaking views over the lagoon, the Lion Mountain and the outer islands.
All the rooms lead onto a balcony or a terrace and are equipped with air-conditioning, television (international satellite channels) telephone with direct international access, Wi-Fi, mini bar, electronic safe, hair dryer, free tea and coffee making facilities.
Room SelectionLagoon Room
- Number of rooms - 114 rooms
- Accommodating Capacity - 2 adults + 1 child or 1 baby cot communicating rooms On request
- Average Surface Area - 38 m²
- Situation - Ground Floor 1st Floor
- Comments - Shower Sea View rooms
- Number of rooms - 28 rooms
- Accommodating Capacity - 2 adults + 1 child or 1 baby cot Communicating rooms On request
- Average Surface Area - 42 m²
- Situation - Ground Floor
- Comments - Corner Bathtub and separate toilets Bathrobe, slippers Sea View rooms
- Number of rooms - 14 rooms
- Accommodating Capacity - 2 adults + 1 baby cot
- Average Surface Area - 64 m²
- Situation - 1st Flo
- Comments - Open plan bathroom separate toilets Bathrobe, slippers Sea View rooms
Restaurants and BarsSpices Restaurant
– Half board restaurant (opening hours: 07h00 – 10h30 and 19h00 – 22h30). The hotel’s main restaurant is open daily for breakfast and dinner. In the evenings, Spices restaurant offers sumptuous Buffets comprising of International dishes as well as local exotic cuisine.
Charka Steak House & Bar (Opening hours: 19h00 - 22h30) This “à la carte” restaurant is a must during your stay with its African concept and influence, Charka proposes a large choice of meats imported from South Africa. A nominal fee is applicable for dinning in this “a la carte” restaurant.
Tapas Grill and Beach Bar (opening hours: 12h00 – 16h00 and 19h00 – 22h30) Ideally located on the beachfront, you will come across a charming Mediterranean-style deck, which proposes sunshine cuisine, with a hint of the tropics, at lunchtime. A nominal fee is applicable for dinning in this “a la carte“restaurant.
Indigo Bar (lunch 12h00 – 17h00 and Bar 10h00 – midnight) This lively meeting-place offers an international selection of exotic cocktails, as well as light meals during the day. In the evening, the bar is an ideal setting to enjoy a warm and a musical atmosphere.
Seasonal fruits skewers, mini pizzas, cocktails and drinks, sunglasses cleaning service and atomizers are available.
In-room dining service operates 24 hours a day. (This service incurs a tray charge) A mini bar offering a selection of drinks and snacks is available in each room for the comfort of our guests.
The Ylang Spa (opening hours: 09h00 – 20h00)welcomes you to the pleasures of body care, massages and relaxation in one of the beautifully designed parlours.
Come and discover 5 Individual Massage Rooms, 2 «Duo » Massage Rooms one with a Japanese Bath, Body Wrapping, hairdressing saloon and take advantage of the beneficial effects of the 2 Steam Baths in a heaven of peace and tranquility
Sports and Leisure
The hotel offers a wide range of land and water sports
- Water ski
- Glass bottom boat (Ile aux Aigrettes)
- Canoe Pedal boat
- Snorkelling outing
- 2 pools with one integrated whirlpool
- Children’s pool
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Beach volley
- Bocci ball
- Sail Boats
- Table Tennis
- A selection of activities such as: diving. Deep sea fishing sailing cruises, bicycle and scooters rentals and many more.
Mini – Club
Mini – Club (opening hours: 09h00 – 20h00) Qualified hostesses entertain the young one’s aged 3 to 11. Their meals can be served earlier in the main restaurant for the convenience of their parents. Babysitting is available on request, for a nominal fee.
Banqueting and Conference Facilities
Preskîl Beach Resort is the ideal place for successful events, celebrations and meetings. All banqueting rooms are air-conditioned.
Technical Equipment: Screen, Flipchart, data/video projectors, IT interface, DVDs, VCRs, projectors, microphones, loud speakers, Wi-Fi and amplifiers are available on request with a supplement.
Food and Beverage: Tea/Coffee Breaks, Cocktails, Luncheons and Dinners can be organized on request with a supplement.
Entertainment: Entertainment for events: shows and music (Creole, Indian, African, disc jockey, bands…) are available on request with a supplement.
Please contact the Preskil Beach Resort for more information regarding its Banqueting and Conference Facilities
Open everyday from 08h30 to 20h00 where you will find a large variety of souvenirs, handicrafts, clothing, magazines, post cards and useful products.
Changing Rooms & Luggage Room
For all early arrivals and late departures, changing rooms with showers are available as well as luggage storage facilities.