Voyage A Bord Du Bateau Pirate Au Nord De L’Ile Maurice
|Jours Opérant||Tous les jours|
|Heure de L'Activité||10:00 - 16:00|
|Transports||Offert en Supplément|
Saviez vous?Fan de plongée en apnée? Saisissez votre chance de découvrir les deux meilleurs parcs marins sur l'île : le Parc Marin de Blue Bay et Coin de Mire
Ce contenu n'est pas disponible en français
Bounty Pirate Boat Trip - Mauritius North Overview
Enjoy a unique fun-filled cruise aboard the Pirate Boat.
Get ready for a full-day adventure on the artistically crafted wooden pirate boat and set to enjoy sailing through the crystal clear blue water in the north of Mauritius. You will cruise along the coral reefs and during the cruise, the boat will stop for breaks in some key locations where you can enjoy a swim and some snorkelling in the sea. Live like an islander, soaking up the sun onboard a ship.
Highlights of this activity:
- An exciting sea trip onboard a unique pirate ship
- Cruise along the northern coast of Mauritius
- Spectacular views of the North islands, such as Coin De Mire, Ile D’Ambre and magnificent coral reefs
- Enjoy relaxing moments on the sandy beaches where you can go for a swim or tan
- Snorkel to have a glimpse into the fascinating marine life at Melville Beach
- A seated lunch on a beach with entertainment by the crew
Bounty Pirate Boat Trip - Mauritius North inclusions:
- Cruising in a Pirate Style Ship
- Island sighting along the northern coast
- Snorkel at key areas to discover the underwater world
- A selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks offered throughout the day
- Lunch on an islet with Entertainment by the crew
- Leisure time on Kazitas Beach
- Life jackets provided
|Activity Time:||10:00 - 16:00|
|Note:||Participants must arrive at least 30 mins before the activity time|
- 09h45 - Meeting at the jetty
- 10h00 - Embark on the Pirate Boat and Departure (with stops for island sighting and snorkelling)
- Sail to Melville Beach where you can do snorkelling for 45 mins
- Sail to Pointe Pereybere & spend about 45 mins there
- Sail to Kazitas beach, and chill on the beach while food is prepared. Spend about 1 hour 30 mins here.
- Sail back to Melville beach & sail slowly to the bay then to the jetty
- 16h00 - Back to jetty
Bounty Pirate Boat Trip - Mauritius North
Enjoy a unique fun-filled cruise aboard the Pirate Boat
Le Bounty is a wooden sailing pirate style vessel. You will have the chance to live a pirate adventure at sea, sailing across the crystal clear blue water along the northern lagoons of Mauritius. You will set sail to Melville Beach, catching a glimpse of other small islands belonging to Mauritius, views to behold! Get your camera ready to take snaps of the sea, the shore, the islets and its magnificent landscape. You will also snorkel in key areas to discover the amazing underwater world at the reefs.
The boat will depart from the jetty at 10h00, so it is recommended to be there by 09h45. You will be warmly welcomed by a professional crew. The crew will also cater for your every need making sure that you enjoy the cruise to the fullest. The captain will brief you on the safety procedures and will explain to you the detailed itinerary of the course.
The first stop will be Melville beach, a quiet spot where you will be able to snorkel and get the chance to spot clown fish and angel fish parading around. Snorkelling is a great way to have a glimpse into the fascinating marine life and the underwater world and the North Coast is considered as one of the best snorkelling paradise locations in Mauritius.
After enjoying this quiet spot for around 45 minutes you will head in the direction of one of the best beaches in the north, a beautiful beach with soft white sand. The water is so clear and blue you will want to just dive right into it. As you cruise, a breath-taking scenery awaits you. You are sure to have spectacular views of the North islands, such as Gunners Quoin (Coin De Mire), Ile D’Ambre and magnificent coral reefs.
After enjoying some downtime for about 45 minutes at Pointe Pereybere, you will sail towards Kazitas beach for some leisure time while the crew will be cooking something tasty for you to enjoy. Spend 1 hour and a half having lunch and lazing around on the beach before you call it a day and sail back to the jetty.
Sun block cream for sun protection
Bounty Pirate Boat Trip - Lunch Menu
|Bounty Pirate Boat Trip - Silver Package|
|Price per Adult||55 Euros|
|Price per Child (ages 3-12)||29 Euros|
|Bounty Pirate Boat Trip - Gold Package|
|Price per Person||75 Euros|