Marche avec les lions
|Heures de service||09:00 - 17:00|
|Jours Opérant||Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi, Jeudi, Vendredi, Samedi|
|Heure de L'Activité||Flexible|
|Transports||Offert en Supplément|
|Commentaire||Cette activité est offerte en ces temps: 10:00, 10:30, 14:00, 15:00 et 15:30|
Walking with Lions in Mauritius - Casela Nature Parks Overview
Experience a once in a lifetime experience with the King of the Jungle, you will not want to miss your Walk with Lions in Mauritius. Feel the adrenaline rush to your head, the sense of excitement and getting goosebumps while being up close with these amazing creatures. A unique encounter you will never forget.
Walking with lions is an adventurous activity proposed to those who wish to experience the wild side. Don't miss this unique opportunity which will be the highlight of your holiday in Mauritius! This wild activity is for animal lovers who love a hint of adventure and thrills.
- A Once in a lifetime Experience
- A Unique Safari Adventure for Big Cat Lovers
- An Encounter with Majestic Creatures, Lions!
- An opportunity to experience the Wild African Habitat of Big Cats
- One of the most famous activities of Mauritius!
Walking with Lions in Mauritius - Inclusions:
- 60-min Walk with Lion Activity
- Walk alongside Lions and interact with them directly
- Accompanied by experienced guides under close supervision in safe environment
- Learn more about the Lions from the Keeper
- Visit of the No. 1 Attractions Park in Mauritius - Casela Nature Parks
Important: The Walk with Lions activity is done at the Predator Kingdom which is part of Casela Nature Parks. The price for the Walk with Lions does not include the Entrance ticket. Accordingly, we offer you to purchase the Walk with Lion together with the entry tickets to the park.
Entrance ticket to Casela Nature Parks
- Safari to see zebras, ostriches, white rhinoceros, impalas, antelopes, kudus, wildebeest
- Visit Birds Paradise Park - Walk thru the aviary
- Animal viewing - Giraffe, camel, pygmy hippo, llama viewing
- Petting farm and Tortoise pen
- Access to Pangia Kid’s Park
- Visit Predator Kingdom (Big Cats Kingdom)
- 1 Ride at the Tulawaka Coaster
(All activities and attractions which are not included in this package are pay-as-you-go)
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
Vous pouvez choisir parmi une sélection de types de véhicules:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Casela Nature Parks, West Region
|Operating Hours:||09:00 - 17:00|
|The park is open daily from 9am to 5pm, except on Saturdays until 9pm for Casela By Night (Pangia Rides,Tulawaka Gold Coaster & Wamwam Restaurant).|
|The park will be closed on 25th December and 1st January.|
|Start & End times for Walk with Lions:|
|This activity is offered every day except on Sunday. The timing for the activity is flexible and can be done during:|
|10h00 | 10h30 | 14h00 | 15h00 | 15h30|
|Duration:||Walking with lions lasts about 1 hour|
|The Visit To Casela Nature Parks is 3 hours. In case you’ve booked additional activities at the park, then the duration of the entire visit will be longer.|
Walking With Lions at Casela Nature Parks
As part of Casela Nature Parks, the Predator Kingdom, found in Yemen Nature Reserve, welcomes people to experience a thrilling moment with the Big Cat - the Lion. You will learn about, watch and walk with these incredible creatures, a lifetime experience indeed. For the brave hearts out there, this package is for you, to walk alongside your equals in bravery. So get ready for an epic moment of your life.
Let the Safari Begin - On your arrival to the park, you will be guided to a special safari bus which will take you to the lions reserve where you could see the lions as well as tigers and cheetahs. At the lions reserve, the safari team will welcome you and consecutively will brief you with a short introductory chat on the lions and on the safety measures which should be taken during the adventure and the time you will spend with the lions.
Time for the Feline Encounter - Once the keeper and Rangers are done with the brief, it is time for you to meet your majestic host in its natural enclosure. You will feel like walking in the African desert, sun shining bright over your head and a building excitement about seeing the lions up close. For one hour, you will be walking around the park next to this majestic animal, a surreal moment that could well be a movie scene from Narnia. You will get to pet your lion as well.
A walk to remember - While walking with your lion, you will get to discover the amazing place where those creatures live. See them walk around, laze on the grass, enjoying a nap, play with each other, hopping on the rocks on the river banks and scaling the trees. Your rangers and keepers will also elaborate on the reproduction and conservation program for your newly made fur-buddies.
Visit of the Casela Nature Park - World of Adventures
About the Casela Nature Park: Located beside the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius, the Mauritius Casela Nature Park stays true to being a real nature and adventure park. Along with plenty of activities and attractions for all ages, that park also offers magnificent views of the countryside, rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
Entrance ticket includes:
- African Safari: Get a taste of Africa in Mauritius with a unique chance to encounter antelopes, white rhinos, zebras and ostriches. Immerse yourself in the wild in the company of Kudus, Impalas, Oryx, Nyalas, and Waterbucks, just to name a few. The African reserve is of extraordinary scenic beauty with the iconic Rempart Mountain serving as a backdrop.
- Visit Birds Paradise Park - Walk thru the aviary - Get ready to be fascinated when visiting the Bird Paradise. Walk through the bird aviary to discover various colorful bird species from all around the world.
- Animal viewing - Giraffe, camel, pygmy hippo, llama viewing - Among the many animals in the park, you will get to see giraffes and pygmy hippos for a unique viewing experience. Meet the camels and llamas, considered as one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. Spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
- Petting farm and Tortoise pen - Be sure to stop by the Petting farm and Tortoise pen, the ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals as well as tortoises.
- Access to Pangia Kid’s Park - The new Pangia Kid’s Park boasts a children’s playground that will offer fun to the young ones! Make sure to bring along the little ones to let them have their fair share of fun!
- Visit Predator Kingdom (Big Cats Kingdom) - For Big Cat lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Predator Kingdom to enjoy a close view of the big cats such as the roaring lions, the magnificent caracals and the majestic tigers.
- One Ride on the Tulawaka Gold Coaster - The perfect ride for thrill seekers, a unique summer luge running on a 760m track including a cable lift hill, vertiginous descents and bends while offering thrill-seekers an exciting ride with a breathtaking view of the west coast of Mauritius!
Additional Info about Casela Nature Parks
The park includes several thematic worlds, as well as a hub for discovery and learning.
- African Safari: Get a taste of Africa in Mauritius with a unique chance to encounter antelopes, white rhinos, zebras and ostriches. Immerse yourself in the wild in the company of Kudus, Impalas, Oryx, Nyalas, and Waterbucks, just to name a few. The African reserve is of extraordinary scenic beauty with the iconic Rempart Mountain serving as a backdrop. Casela Nature Parks offers several fun ways to get closer to animals of the African Safari: choose between our zebra bus or the safari Quad .
- Predator Kingdom: At the Predator Kingdom, Safari adventures brings you the best of the Big Cats experiences in Mauritius. This is a unique opportunity for visitors to have once in a lifetime experience. Big Cats encounters include: walking with lions, interaction with cheetah, caracal and serval, and the drive-thru to see tigers and lions in their natural habitat.
- Thrill Mountain: Thrill Mountain at Casela combines all the mountain and rope activities for thrill-seekers. Jump from a 40m platform into the canyon with the Canyon Swing, zip across breath-taking scenic valleys with plenty of Ziplines, walk on our spectacular Nepalese Factor Bridge, and for the more adventurous: hiking and mountain climbing on the Via Ferrata.
- Birds & Rides: A range of rides, activities and attractions to suit all ages. The Tulawaka Gold Coaster for thrill seekers, slide on a Buoy into the air with a Toboggan Ride, awaken your senses with the 4D Cinema, and discover the most impressive bird species in Mauritius with the Aviary.
- Pangia Kids Park: Pangia Kids Park is a brand new world, full of fun, located in the heart of Casela! Come and experience family time like never before with the Monkey Swing, the Dino Ride, the Mushroom Vortex, the Carousel and so many more! The kids will also become little chefs at the Wamwam restaurant.
(All activities and attractions which are not included in this package are pay-as-you-go)
Additional activities offered at the Park
- Walk with Lions
- Safari Quad Biking
- Big Cats Interactions
- Zip Lines Excursion
- Interaction with Rhinos
Private & Exclusivity VIP Option
Private Walk with Lions
For more exclusivity, we also offer you the opportunity to Walk with Lions in a private group with just your companions (up to 5 pax), the lions and the keepers - a truly once in a lifetime walk with lions adventure in Mauritius.
You will be accompanied by a personal guide; receive personalised guidance from the big cats’ keeper and benefit from various extras. Your Exclusive Walk with Lions also includes a complimentary interaction with one of the Big Cats - a Cheetah, as well as a complimentary DVD of your experience.
Included in the Private Walking with Lions package:
- Private Walk with Lions (1 hour)
- Interaction with one of the big cats - Cheetah (15 min)
- DVD with pictures and videos of your activities (Walk with lions & Interaction)
Suitable clothing should be worn when taking part in the activities: no long dresses.
Sunglasses should be removed
Suitable footwear should also be worn
|Visit of the Casela Nature Parks (Entry tickets)||27 Euros / Adult|
|Shared basis Walk with Lions||92 Euros / Adult|
|Exclusive Walk with Lions||875 Euros (Up to 5 Participants)|