Underwater Sea Walk - Belle Mare
|Heures de service||09:00 - 16:00|
|Jours Opérant||Tous les jours|
|Heure de L'Activité||Flexible|
|Transports||Offert en Supplément|
|Commentaire||Participants do not need to know how to swim and glasses or contact lenses may be worn during this excursion (you will not get your head wet)|
Contactez-Nous+230 269 1000 Ecrivez-nous
Underwater Sea Walk - Belle Mare - Overview
Enjoy a unique, safe and fascinating underwater walk on the ocean floor (about 3-4m depth), and witness first hand the magnificent marine life of the Eastern coast of Mauritius, the beautiful fauna, corals, and a wide variety of fish, all in their natural habitat. Sea and animal lovers, this activity will have you beaming with excitement and happiness. You will get to witness the well preserved underwater beauty of Mauritius.
A journey under the sea to discover the rich marine life in crystal clear water where no diving or swimming skill is required. Enjoy personal and professional guidance underwater for you to approach the fishes, feed them from your palm and capture unforgettable moments. An activity that is sure to remain one of your most fond moments during your vacation on the island.
Highlights of this package:
- Make your trip to Mauritius an even better one by walking under the sea
- Walk on the ocean floor and enjoy a view very few people have the opportunity to
- Get as close as possible to the fabulous underwater fauna and flora
- Spot the rare marine animals of the tropical waters
- Explore the beautiful east coast of Mauritius in a unique way
- Get guidance from experts throughout your undersea walk
Underwater Sea Walk - Belle Mare - Inclusions
- Underwater Sea Walk - Belle Mare - Inclusions
- Underwater sea walk experience
- Boat transfers to and from platform
- 15 - 20 mins underwater walk
- Pre-departure briefing
- Qualified experienced guides
- Helmet and other safety equipment
- Soft underwater shoes provided
|Activity time:||09:00 - 16:00|
|Total time of excursion:||1 hour|
|Undersea walk:||15 - 20 minutes|
About the Underwater Sea Walk - Belle Mare
Going for the underwater Sea Walk is like going for an underwater tour inside the reef, walking between corals, seeing a variety of fish, and discovering the rich sea life underwater in the crystal clear blue water of the lagoon. Get ready for a beautiful experience, underwater.
The excursion begins with a motorboat transfer from the Belle Mare beach to a platform situated inside the lagoon. Upon arrival at the platform you will receive a pre-departure briefing on the gear, the local marine life, on safety procedures and on the underwater walking trail.
With the help of the guide you will go off board the platform to start your underwater walk adventure. Qualified experienced guides will accompany you along the course of the Underwater Sea Walk guaranteeing your maximum safety. The underwater walk is an easy activity, accessible to the whole family - no previous knowledge of diving and swimming is required.
Walk on the ocean floor, feeling as light as ever and witnessing a world of aquatic wonders unfolding before you. Witness the surreal world and walk through it while fishes swim around you, curious ones coming to say hello and be amazed at the colourful corals. This adventure will be one of the highlights of your trip to Mauritius.
- Spare clothes
- Sun block cream
- The minimum age requirement for the activity is 8 years old
- Not recommended for pregnant woman
- Since the underwater sea walk equipment weighs 45 kg, participants with broad shoulders are recommended
- Participants do not need to know how to swim
- Glasses or contact lenses may be worn during this excursion (you will not get your head wet)
|Underwater Sea Walk - Belle Mare|
|Price per Participant||32 Euros|